Why you should use a mail house for your direct mailing campaignsIt is highly recommended to use a professional mail house when you have over 200 pieces or when you have variable data. A mail House is cost effective vs using staff or volunteers because:
- It requires a lot of time to organize and manage a complex bulk mail campaign.
- Printing in-house can be expensive and time-consuming.
- A professional mail house is less likely to make errors in collation (for instance, a letter gets placed into the wrong envelope).
- Most mail houses use sophisticated technology and sorting automation systems (that also add barcodes), allowing the mailing to qualify for reduced postage prices.
- Mail houses use machines to fold, insert, seal, tab and sort mail. Completing all sorting by hand is hard work.
- Mail houses own mailing permits with the USPS for sending mail at lower nonprofit rates.
Accurate Mailing Services as a full-service mail houseAccurate Mailing Services is a direct mail marketing company, you can also call us a mail house. We design, print, and mail for you or receive your pre-printed material and mail it out. Accurate Mailing Services can also print labels, direct imprint on envelopes, as well as match letters and content to the envelope so all the pieces have the same individual’s name on them. You can use all of our services, from design to mailing and avoid mistakes that can occur when using multiple vendors. Or, we can work with your printer and your designer so that your mailing can be processed efficiently and to post office standards. Accurate Mailing Services is a full-service mail house. We provide:
Data Management ServiceWe compile mailing lists from a variety of sources, including corporate filings, public records, national directories, direct mail surveys, and multiple databases. All lists are up-to-date and meet or exceed both industry and post office standards. We offer Business, Consumer and Resident Mailing Lists:
- Basic Resident mailing lists where you want to target all addresses in a specific area
- Resident lists with the address of the recipient but no individual name.
- Resident lists with names (also new movers, new homeowners, the presence of children).
- Consumer mailing lists with demographic selections where you can target basic demographic information like age, home type, income, and special interests like pet owners.
- Business mailing lists that target companies by geography, industry type, income, number of employees and many other selects.
Mailing and Printing SolutionsWe offer a range of color and mono print solutions from a wide range of printing devices. Variable data printing options are available for personalization. In addition to our postcard programs, we print and mail envelopes, merge letters, and flyers. We’re a one-stop solution for many direct mail projects. We sort and address business mail and save money on postage, by preparing mailing projects for bulk postage rates. That’s about half the price of regular first-class postage. Our mailing and printing services include:
- Folding (letters and self-mailing flyers)
- Inserting (stuffing of envelopes)
- Tabbing (wafer seals to keep mail closed)
- Inkjet addressing (applied directly to the piece)
- Stamping (bulk mail and non-profit stamps)
- ‘Standard’ permit imprint (US Postage PAID )
- Personalized letters (merge letters with variable data)