Professionally Designed Flyers
For Cheaper Than You Might Think
The flyer is one of the most accessible outreach methods, through both direct mail and other person-to-person delivery. It’s simple, tangible, and cost-effective. And it is a priceless promotional tool.
Business flyers, known as professional flyers, have a clean layout and design. They can be useful in the promotion not only of your company’s identity but also of your products and services. Flyers for branding purposes need though to include more information about the company to better introduce the target audience to your business.
Whether you’re advertising a dental practice or an open house event, a flyer is a perfect way to showcase your business. It covers the very basics: who you are, what you are promoting, and how people can get involved. Pair this information with striking visuals and a unique design to make the most of your flyer marketing!
To create your flyer:
1. Write the copy and gather the visuals
1. Prepare the ad copy and gather the images you want to include.
3. Send us your design in a pdf file, or team up with one of our designers to bring your vision to life.
4. Decide how you want to distribute your flyers we’ll make the necessary preparations.
- Letter / A4: The most standard paper sizes. Ideal for newsletters and tri-fold brochures, as the larger paper size, allows for the most information to be included.
- Half Letter / A5: Cut the previous paper dimensions in half and you’ll have the half letter/ A5 size. These dimensions are perfect for bi-folds and are one of the most versatile sizes.
- #10 Envelope / Rack Cards: This flyer fits inside a standard size 10 envelope making it the perfect flyer for direct mail campaigns.
- Square: The exact size varies depending on your needs. Square flyers are unique and will stand out to your recipients.
- A flyer on a budget is usually printed on 80-lb paper that has a thickness similar to magazines.
- A standard flyer is printed on 100-lb paper, and it’s durable yet lightweight. Think of a manilla folder, and you’ll know what to expect from a 100-lb paper.
- Premium flyers are printed on 110-lb paper, which is thicker and sturdier. This weight is similar to wedding invitations and posters.
- For the most heavy duty flyer paper use 115-lb paper. This stock is ideal for outdoor display and direct mail outreach. This is similar to food and product packaging.
- Use coated paper for its glare surface that makes images sharp and bright.
- Uncoated paper has a more natural feel that makes it ideal for flyers with a lot of text.
- Matte coated paper is recommended when images and text are both critical for the project. The text on this paper is easy to read, while images look soft and smooth.
- Gloss coated paper has a shiny reflective finish and works best in combination with metallic inks. Choose coated gloss for when you want to show off colors.
- The recycled stock has a more natural feel and is made from 30 -100% recycled materials.
- Die-cut fliers r has different custom shapes, from circles and ovals to stars and hearts.
- Foil stamping uses metallic ink to create a shiny, reflective effect.
- Tactile embossing creates a raised effect with shapes or images into the paper.
- Spot UV on design highlights such as logos, headlines, or photos creates a selective high gloss area.
- Folding: Create bi- or tri-fold pamphlets using Letter or Legal size flyers, or create a fold-out poster using a larger size flyer.
- Scoring: Scoring your flyers will allow for a cleaner fold. Scoring is required in order to fold cover stocks.
- Perforation: Create tear-off coupons or response cards.
- Glue Dot Sealing: Keep folded flyers closed during mailing with glue dot sealing.
Absolutely, having a design prepared will ensure quicker delivery. Be advised, however, that we may require slight revisions in order to meet printing/postal requirements.
See the paperweight descriptions above.
They will either be delivered to you for an additional charge or available for pickup at our office in Scottsdale.
Most flyer types have a minimum quantity of 250. Ask our sales reps about the specific requirements for your specific flyer type.